- Geotechnical Investigations & Consultancy
- Third party Reviews of Geotechnical Reports
- Condition survey for Buildings and structures
- Building Rehabilitation studies
- Building Evaluation and Certification
- Onshore and Offshore Geophysical Surveys
- Ground Improvement
- Field supervision of foundation construction
- Economical Foundation Solutions
- Building Material Quality Control Testing,
- Field Density tests and compaction control On site
- Engineering Survey,
- Ground Improvement,
- Pet rographic Examinat ion
- Modulus of Elast ici ty tests
- Design & Consultancy, Calibration
- Geo-Environmental & Hydro Geological Studies
- Plate Bearing Tests
- Pile load tests.
- Electrical Resistivity Tests
- Certification for Additional floor construction
- Verification of strength properties of concrete Elements
Our services are strongly rooted in area.
Geo Technical Studies
A: This investigation is carried out to:-
Establish soil and rock Geotechnical parameters at site.
– Establish the subsoil and groundwater conditions at site.
– Bearing pressures, and the magnitudes of likely settlements.
– Sampling and field testing in soil and rock formation.
B: Test Pit Excavation.
– Plate Load Test.
– Laboratory Testing – physical and chemical.
– Preparation of Engineering Report.
– Electrical resistivity involves the measurement of the
apparent soil and rock as function of depth and position
– Recommend any ground improvement methods in
Order to avoid deep foundations
– Discuss excavation conditions anticipated on site.
– Advise on backfilling requirements.
– Identify subsurface concrete requirements.
C: Laboratory Testing
All the soil and rock samples are subjected to careful visual examination at the site by
our geologist, logged, identified, numbered, labeled, packed and shipped to the laboratory
for the necessary laboratory tests.
Laboratory testing is carried out at our laboratory in accordance with relevant
The evaluation of the relevant physical characteristics of the soil and rock encountered
that are necessary for the preparation of the engineering report, are measured by conducting
the appropriate type and number of the laboratory tests such as:
– Moisture Content.
– Sieve Analysis.
– Particle Size Analysis by Hydrometer.
– Liquid Limit.
– Plastic Limit.
– Modulus of Electricity tests
– Specific Gravity.
– Petrographic Examination.
– Bulk Density (Natural Unit Weight)
– Unconfined comp. test on Soil & Rock sample.
– Point load index test on rock samples
– Consolidation Test.
– Lab Vane shear test
-Field vane shear test
-Field Preamiability test
– Tri-axial Compression Test.
– Direct Shear Test.
– Free Swell test.
– Chemical test of Soil (pH, Sulphate & Chloride).
D: Engineering Report
Based on the site inspection, borehole and trial pit logs, field and laboratory test
results, a comprehensive geotechnical report is prepared with the following:
– Schedule of Contents.
– Summary of the field Activities.
– Plans with the location of exploratory boreholes.
– Exploratory boreholes & in-situ test record.
– Plots of all laboratory and in-situ test results.
– Laboratory test records and summaries.
– Interpretation of test results with regard to bearing capacity and anticipated
settlement, Modulus of sub-grade reaction, Excavation, Backfilling, In-situ soil
suitability for backfilling and Sub-surface concrete requirements. Also any other
recommendations related to structural design.
– Ground water level (if encountered) and chemical analysis.
– Any ground improvement is needed to avoid deep foundations system will
be evaluated as per the situation.